Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I got up early this morning to finish my Ethics paper. I got started later than I would have liked last night, because I realized that I was supposed to read an article and post a response to it online. I had kind of forgotten about it, because when the professor spoke about it in class, I was thinking about my Western mid-term, which is this Thursday. I have found myself several times, sitting in class and thinking about another of my classes instead of focusing on the topic at hand. This disturbs me a great deal.

Math mid-term in tomorrow, and I feel okay about it. I will review some more tonight, and do some practice problems. I also need to study for that Western mid-term. Also, my first baseball game of the year is tomorrow, which is also my first Division 1 game ever. I am so stoked!

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius