Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I have been busy this morning ripping some of the CD's I brought back from Clarksville. I also used my iTunes gift card that I had received to purchase Neil Young's new album, "Prairie Wind", which is the third album in his "Harvest" trilogy. It came with 2 free videos, so that was really cool. All albums from iTunes should come with free videos. I also recently bought Nickelback's new CD, "All the Right Reasons", so I have been able to almost satiate my music fix...LOL.

Today will see me in Western Philosophy, discussing the wonders of Spinoza. Later, it's off to Ethics class, where we will watch the Woody Allen film, "Crimes and Misdemeanors". Then, I have got to run some errands (someone told me this is Valentine's Day?), then an Israel meeting, then study time, then time with my valentine.

I hope everyone has a great day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius