Friday, February 24, 2006

Late yesterday afternoon, I got an email from Dr. Patterson saying that the trip is back on. So, of course, I am just overjoyed. His email contained the text of the email he received from the Administration. It stated that after much deliberation, they feel the students of the class are all adults and (in the Administration's opinion) capable of making informed decisions. This is all a bunch of crap, in the context that this had nothing to do with their initial argument. Oh well, the bottom line is that we get to go, and that is all that matters.

No one likes to be jerked around like we did, but as bad as it has been on me, it has been that much worse for Michelle. This whole thing was her idea in the first place, and since she ended up not even going at all, makes me feel quite selfish. She is going to spend a few days in Tullahoma with her parents, but most of the time will be here working. She is strong and I know she will make it fine. My cell phone bill from Israel may be a tad high, because I will fell compelled to call often.

I have a ton of work to do before the break. All my classes are trying to cram a ton of stuff in before midterms, and it is weighing me down. Add to this all of the drama from this week and you may understand why I feel I am about to collapse from exhaustion.

I need to re-write my ethics paper by Tuesday, complete the ethics reading journal by Thursday, western mid-term exam (might be the hardest test I have ever had) is Thursday, Math mid-term is Wednesday, I need to write 2 essays for film class and submit them before Friday, and there is probably something else, too. Oh yeah…I need to get ready to leave the country for 10 days…LOL. Oh well. It will all get done. I just have to keep telling myself that.

Once again, I appreciate all the support I have reeived from everyone.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace…

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius