Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Chris is in the Division 1 House!!

I spoke with my baseball assigning officer (the guy who assigns games to umpires), and he offered me a few games in the coming weeks. One is at a junior college in Clarksdale, Mississippi this weekend, and one is March 1st at UT Martin, which will be my first Division 1 game ever! I am so excited I am about to burst!! As Mike Clark put it, "It's about time somebody recognized you (I) am a damn good umpire!" I also have a test that morning, so I will have to make sure to be focused on both events.

Speaking of tests, I got my math test score back today, and I am pleased. I got a 95, only missing one question. I was a little disappointed in that I missed the question by making a careless mistake, but I will take a 95 any day.

After class, Michelle and I went by the bank to get a safe deposit box. It didn't cost nearly as much as I thought it might, so that was good. We wanted a safer place to keep our important documents than the "lock box" we have been using.

I am going to head to the library in a while to do some work. Actually, I have a ton of work to do. As always.

Michelle is working later, then she has class. Afterward, she has promised to make tacos for dinner. Yay! I always joke that in high school the one day of the week I could be guaranteed to be there was when the cafeteria served tacos. LOL. Actually, I went every day, but it makes for a funny joke.

I spoke with my uncle Don yesterday, and he wants me to come to his church and speak about my experiences in Israel after I get back. That will be nice. I am going to offer to speak to several other churches, to see if anyone is interested.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius