Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I am beginning to develop a distaste for Tuesdays. Last Tuesday, as you may remember, my Israel trip was cancelled, albeit temporally. Yesterday, I was told that I will not be working my first D-1 game today, in its stead I will be working at Dyersburg. Jeez. I was not given any reason why this happened, other than a "mix-up in the schedule". Oh well. I will get my chance.

Later this morning, I have my math mid-term. Immediately after that, I leave for my game. Tonight, my Western Philosophy class is having a study session at the professor's house. The mid-term for that class is tomorrow, and is shaping up to be quite difficult.

I left ethics class yesterday in a quite-pissed off mood. We were given the assignment for our next paper, which is due the Thursday after we get back from spring break. Which means the professor is expecting us to write most of DURING spring break. With a chuckle, she dismissed our complaints by saying, "I will be in my office during the break", inferring that we should work too. I thought the idea of a spring break was to take a friggin' break. Jeez. One guy turned to me and said, "Aren't you going on that Israel trip?". I replied in the affirmative. He then said, "You'd better take your laptop and do it on the plane". I told him that I had already planned to write two essays for film class on the plane. So, I have no idea how I will write the paper. Also, she gave us the instructions for the second debate, which is tomorrow. As if we do not have any mid-terms this week. Jeez. This class is the most difficult I have ever had in terms of the work load. My Existentialism class was the most difficult in terms of understanding the material, but the sheer work load in this class beats anything I have seen.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius