Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I have hit a patch of writer's block today, as I have made very little progress toward finishing my ethics paper. I have a lot of ideas in my head, but I have not been able to get them down on paper. We rented the movie "Cinderella Man" the other day, and it is due tonight. If I want to watch it, I must finish my paper, so maybe I will get a sense of urgency.

We are marking the hours till we get to Clarksville, although it feels a little weird not knowing what the schedule is going to be once we get there. We should get into town about 9-10 PM Friday night, so we don't expect to do much except go to Johnny's for a honey bun and ice cream. Saturday, we will be packing some stuff up that we had left in storage. My main personal objective there is to retrieve the CD's that I unwittingly left behind. This includes all my Pink Floyd, Neil Young, and Robert Johnson. This has been a sore spot with me since we moved here. So, when we get back, I will have serious ripping to do. Also, while we are there, I am planning on raiding my brother Steve's music hard drive to add some stuff to my collection that I do not have on CD.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius