Monday, February 06, 2006

I haven't spoken with Kent since before the game, but I know he is overjoyed with Pittsburgh's win over Seattle. He has been a true Steelers fan since he was a kid, and has been waiting a long time for the Steelers to win another title.

Michelle and I had much fun watching the game. Actually, I had much fun and she did homework...LOL. It was one of the strangest games I have ever seen. A lot of twists and turns, with Seattle dominating but never taking control. It was more of Seattle LOSING the game than Pittsburgh WINNING it.

Today will be filled with homework and reading. Also, I need to work on tomorrow's presentation. Need to work on Sunday's sermon, too. Need to do some Spanish stuff online. Need to study for Friday's math test. Not too much going on, other than that stuff...LOL.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Refs didn't help Seattle's cause either...

Chris Winn said...

Yeah, the officiating was pretty shoddy.

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius