Monday, February 20, 2006

I decided to make a cameo appearance in math class this morning, so I got up bright and early and headed over to campus. However, once there, I discovered the campus is closed until noon today "Because of the condition of some of the streets and sidewalks", says the university's official email.

Oh well. I decided to head over to Atlanta Bread Company to use their wireless network, since we have been without internet at home since Friday. Since we moved here in August, we have been freeloading off our neighbors, using their wireless network (with their permission). However, Friday, they moved to another apartment which put us out of range. Yesterday, I bought a range extender, but I could not get it to synch up with their router. Our neighbor, Mike, is going to come over tonight to look at it.

I am so far behind in several of my classes, I feel like I am going to drown. I have a ton of work to do in Spanish, tons of writing for Ethics, Western mid-term is less than 2 weeks away, and at least 3 other things I could be doing. Yet, I remain calm, knowing that it will all get done at some point.

I got another baseball assignment yesterday, at Jackson St. on 3/25. That's cool. My partner is from Memphis, so we will be able to ride together.

I am continuing to make preparations for my trip to Israel. Departure is well nigh, so I am getting more excited every day.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius