Friday, March 02, 2007

So much is going on these days, it's crazy. But I embrace the insanity. Most of the time. LOL.

I had a job interview with Cingular Wireless earlier this week, and it went really well. I was told to expect a second interview, so I am awaiting that call. I also have an interview this Sunday afternoon at Crossroads United Methodist Church in Collierville, which is looking for a Youth Minister. I applied for that position before I had even heard of the church at Potts Camp. I have really come to think of myself as being called to the church at Potts Camp, so if I am offered the position at Crossroads, I don't know what I am going to do. There are also a couple of other things that I am looking into that would allow me to continue preaching at Potts Camp.

My first mid-term exam (New Testament class) is next Tuesday, so I am getting ready for that. It counts for 40% of the grade, so I need to do well.

Due to me taking on more work, I decided to drop my Church History class. This will allow me to maintain my sanity.

On Wednesday, I went to the dentist for a cleaning, and ended up having two teeth pulled. So, my mouth has been sore the last couple of days, but it feels better this morning. I am going to try to resume eating normal food today.

We toured a day-care center yesterday, and today we are looking at another one. We also have an appointment with the OB. Tonight, we are baby-sitting. So, it will be a full day today.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So are you trying to get a job at Cingular to get a discount on the iPhone? :)

Chris Winn said...

Not just that, although the idea of that intrigues me. I've applied at a bunch of places; Cingular was one of the first to call back.

Whether I work there or not, I am knocking on Cingular's door as soon as the iPhone is available...LOL.

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius