Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lazing around on a Saturday morning...

Michelle and I are going to Babies R US later for the gear and gadgets special. It should be a lot of fun.

The ink cartridge in our printer went dry, and it's been a big inconvienience. I didn't realize how much I used the printer until now. We gotta get a new cartridge.

We have a mound of laundry that could block the view of Manute Bol. Gotta get on that today.

Last night, we enjoyed a wonderful night out. We went to dinner at a nicer-than-normal place, and it was cool that we had a buy-one-get-one-free coupon. Whoever said there is no such thing as a free lunch didn't know me. Anyway, it was great. It was nice to dress up a bit. Afterward, we went to Build-A-Bear, and made a bear for the baby. We dressed him in a baseball uniform, and he looks great. He even has a fielder's glove, ball, and a bat. LOL.

Michelle noticed that one of the brake lights in the Explorer is out, so I am going to replace both of them today.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius