Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I have a meeting later this morning with the professor of my Interchurch Relations class. The class is a class on ecumenism, which is the movement that promotes unity among the world's Christian churches. We will be meeting in order to discuss my semester project (each student is required to do a project of some kind). My project will be a furthering of a project I first did a couple of years ago. My project will be based on a Powerpoint presentation, showing pictures that tell the story of the Church's treatment of Native Americans. The slides are set to the music of The Eagles' "The Last Resort". After the slideshow, I will talk for about 45 minutes or so, then take questions. I have been working really hard on this, and I think it will go well. The presentation is not until April 23; Today's meeting is just so I can show the professor my progress.

I also have a short response paper I need to write for my research class today. I am going to do that after my meeting.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius