Friday, February 23, 2007

This has been the craziest week ever. I have been sick all week with a sinus infection, and as a result, have not slept more than a couple of hours each night. Kind of hard to get to REM stage when I can't breathe. Throw in major stress about employment, and life just gets miserable.

I woke up this morning feeling kind of blue (with a nod to Miles Davis). I chilled on the couch for most of the morning, not moving much. Michelle mentioned that the bathroom needed cleaning, so I took that as an opportunity to get moving. Actually, I sort of went manic in there. I cleaned the shower with a bottle of Tilex and a toothbrush. It looked great when I was done. After that, we ran some errands and that took up the rest of the afternoon.

I got out of my blues, but still see no relief in sight from this sinus infection. I only have 2 days of meds remaining, so I hope I feel better by Monday.

We are just hanging at the house tonight. We are going to watch Little Miss Sunshine. It seems like it should be really good. Today is National Banana Bread Day, so we made a batch. It should be out of the oven soon.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius