Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Last week, I got a welcome package from the Alumni Association. It consisted of an ink pen, a lapel pin, a window sticker, and my membership card. It still feels weird to see the "University of Memphis Alumni" sticker on the car. Makes me proud. One day, I might have a "Memphis Theological Seminary Alumni" sticker on the car. Or, one that says "clergy". That will be REAL weird.

I keep threatening to "out" Michelle's whereabouts to the Austin Peay Alumni Association, but I don't think she would ever forgive me. She cannot stand that place.

This morning, Greg Walker was featured on the ESPN radio show, "Mike and Mike in the Morning". Greg's epic radio broadcast of the last few seconds of Austin Peay's loss Saturday to Eastern Illinois has drawn national attention. Absolutely epic.

Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius