Friday, February 11, 2005

Yesterday was interesting, to say the least.

We had agreed to meet at the gym in the morning, so I got there and started working on the elliptical machine. I was going pretty well when Michelle came in, and told me that she needed to go to the doctor. She had been having pains in her side all week, but she felt she could fight through it. Now, she was ready to get some medical advice. So, we went to the doctor, and it appears that she had a kidney stone. When they did the CT scan, they never saw one, so they think she had already passed it. She got a couple of prescriptions and we were on our way. She was still having nausea last night, but she should be better soon.

Needless to say, we missed our valentine's party last night. Not really a big deal, since her health is the most important thing. We should still make it to the party tomorrow night, so we can have fun then.

Today, I am going to get all my baseball gear in order. Vanderbilt is scrimmaging tomorrow, and I am going to be working a few innings. I finally received my new uniform jacket a couple of days ago. I was getting worried a bit, so I was relieved when it came. My new hats had already arrived a couple of weeks ago, so that was no problem. I am now fully uniformed, and ready for the season. YAY!! My first real game is a week from today, so I am getting excited.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius