Thursday, February 17, 2005

Michelle and I have been hanging out at Grinder's this morning. She did some work for her online classes, and I have played Zork II. I got the better end of that deal, I would say. Although, Zork II is much more difficult than the original, so I have not gotten very far at all with it. I have 15 points out of 400. Jeez.

I also took a look at my calendar for the rest of the time until the wedding. I decided what days I am going to work, and what days to take off. I have not officially turned in my resignation yet, but I guess I have plenty of time to do that. The senior pastor and I have talked about my official date of leaving a few times, but he said it is up to me.

Michelle found a neat clock that she is going to buy. It displays the time left remaining until the wedding. It looks really cool.

Later, I am going to change the oil in my truck, and put in some new spark plugs, too. I may also clean up the inside a little.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius