Friday, February 04, 2005

I heard this morning that long-time character actor John Vernon, who played Dean Wormer in "Animal House", has died. Animal House is one of my favorite movies of all time. He also played Fletcher in "The Outlaw Josey Wales", which on many days I would say is my FAVORITE movie of all time. He also did the voice for Big Brother in "1984". He will be missed.

Michelle and I are going to a Valentine's party tonight in Nashville. It should be a lot of fun. This is the first of three parties we are attending. I never knew we were such socialites. It always feels nice to be invited to things.

I am going to the gym in a while. Michelle decided not to go, so she is going to do some school work instead. Good for her.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius