Thursday, February 03, 2005

I met Michelle at the gym this morning, and we had a good workout. Tomorrow, we are going to take an aerobics class. JOY!!

If you have noticed the link to Prison Pete's blog in the left margin, you may be interested to know that I am going to be helping his editor occasionally. Basically, Pete does not have access to a computer, so he writes letters to a friend. His friend is going to scan then into a PDF file, and a few loyal readers are going to type them into Word documents, so the editor can pate them into the blog. I enjoy reading about Pete's day-to-day life in the NY State Prison system, so I was glad to help out a bit.

The parents of the kids that Michelle nannies for are going out of town this weekend, so she has the kids all weekend. Normally, this would not be so much of a problem, but this weekend was going to be crazy already. I have a meeting in Nashville Saturday morning, and Michelle has tutoring that morning as well. Michelle, her mother, and some of the bridesmaids had planned on going to Nashville Saturday afternoon for some dress-shopping as well. Sunday is the Super Bowl, and we had planned on going to Kent and Daphne's to watch the game. Daphne was a little reserved about having two small kids running around the house, so I don't know for sure what we are going to do. I am sure it will work out somehow. Wish us luck!!

My official prediction on the Super Bowl is Patriots 31-Eagles 17.

I walked the dog earlier, and she was glad to be outside. The last two days, it has been raining non-stop, so we didn't go out.

I am going to do some reading and probably some more writing. I wrote for a while yesterday, but I have not decided if I am going to post it on the blog or not. I just don't know yet.

Tonight, Michelle's dorm is having a board game party, so that should be fun. Plus, free food is included, so that is way cool.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

1 comment:

Danny said...

aerobics Is the best thing ever i should know since i am overweight and do not do it

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius