Thursday, February 17, 2005

I came home tonight and immediately started to have major computer problems. BSOD all over the place. I got some help from my brother Steve, and in our research we found that a lot of people have this problem with the model of wireless card I have. Unfortunately, no one seems to have a real solution. So I will continute to keep my system held together with duct tape and speaker wire...LOL.

Tomorrow is my first baseball game of the season. I am so jacked, I know I will not be able to sleep. Michelle is coming with me, and I think we are going to go eat after I am done. Baseball is HERE! SWEET!!

One of Jessi's friends explained the ending of "Vanilla Sky" to me. That was nice, since I really like the movie, but never completely understood the ending. I need to buy that movie.

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius