Friday, February 11, 2005

Steve and I hooked up a while ago, with the intent of going to the new R/C hobby shop at the corner of Riverside and Main. He got there before I did, and called me to say that it wasn't worth much. So, we decided to cruise over to the new Grinder's location and see if they were open yet. I was delighted to find that, indeed, they are now open. The health inspector has not come yet, so they are not allowed to sell anything yet. However, they can give away as much stuff as they like, so that is what they are doing. Hence, Steve and I are enjoying complimetary beverages. Steve is also enjoying some vegetable soup. Cool.

Later, Michelle and I are going to Nashville with her bridesmaids. I think they are going to drop me off at Hickory Hollow Mall while they look for bridesmaids' dresses at one of the local shops. Joy.

I got a message ealier from the pitching coach at Vanderbilt saying that he is not sure if they are going to scrimmage tomorrow. I hope they do, since I need to see some pitches before my first game, and I had already made plans to go there. I know I could go to MTSU Saturday, but I do not want to drive that far to work for free.

I hope everyone is having a great Friday. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius