Thursday, July 27, 2006

Post #252...

It was great having my parents in town on Monday afternoon. They brought the top section of the wedding cake, and Michelle and I plan to eat it Sunday night. Whilst mis padres estaban aqui, we went to eat at Whole Hog Cafe. It was much fun until Michelle made the point of letting my mom know I did not eat the meatloaf Michelle had prepared the night before. I had forgotten how much I despise meatloaf, and just could not force it down. Oh well. I just asked Michelle what kind of flowers she would like, and made some chicken wings after she fell asleep.

Tomorrow, I have a test in Spanish. Joy. Then, in ethics, we are watching "Hotel Rwanda". After class, there will only be two more weeks in the summer session. YAY!!

Saturday we are meeting Mike and Dana Clark in Jackson to watch a game at Pringles Park, which is supposed to be one of the best minor league parks in the country. It will be great to see Mike and Dana.

Monday afternoon, we have a meeting with our social worker. We will be talking about our home study requirements and the upcoming paperwork. Later that night, I have my first football meeting of the year. For a guy who cannot stand meetings, I sure have a lot of them coming up. Oh well.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius