Sunday, July 30, 2006

Michelle and I were supposed to meet Mike and Dana in Jackson last night, but neither Michelle nor Dana was feeling well yesterday morning, so we decided to try another time. I worked until about 5, then came home and took a shower. We decided to go to a restaurant that we had never before visited, Rooks Corner. It was really nice. Even better, after everyone found out we were celebrating our first anniversary, we got the royal treatment. The manager and the executive chef came out to greet us, and one of our meals was free. Both desserts were free, too. Way cool!

Today is going to be a busy day. I have got to write a short response to the film "Hotel Rwanda", which we saw in Ethics class Friday. I have also got to read the first six chapters of "Dead Man Walking" and a chapter from another book. Tonight, we might go out again.

I have been thinking of all the superlatives that would describe this last year, my first of being married. Here is the short list:

Fastest

Most intense

Best

Most difficult

Most rewarding

Busiest



I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius