Sunday, July 02, 2006

Michelle and I have spent the better part of the day relaxing, lounging and reading the newspaper. Later, we are going to a picnic/concert/fireworks show. That should be fun.

Speaking of concerts, we have been trying to decide whether we want to see Journey/Def Leppard in Nashville, or Bruce Hornsby here in Memphis. Tough decision...lol.

I am umpiring a couple of games tomorrow afternoon, then at night we are going downtown to see the fireworks. Tuesday, we are going to the Redbirds game (AAA affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals). Funny thing is, they are playing Nashville, who we used to go see regularly when we were in Middle Tennessee. After the game, there will be a fireworks show. So, we should have our fill of fireworks for this year.

I am getting ready for classes to start a week from tomorrow. I am planning on working a little less in order to be able to do well in my classes. The Summer II term will be 5 weeks, then I have a one week break before the fall semester starts. It blows me away when I think about how this will be my last semester as an undergrad.

I hope everyone in doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius