Thursday, July 20, 2006

Michelle got a phone call today from a High School principal, and it seems she was offered a job. I think his exact words were, "Do you want the job?". Usually, that bodes well...LOL. She has a meeting scheduled next week to meet him and tour the school. We are extremely excited!! As a bonus, the school is just a mile or so away from where we live. Cool!!

Michelle and I have been discussing selling my truck, in order to buy something with air conditioning. We do not think the baby will be able to ride in a vehicle with no A/C. Still, it is quite an emotional thing for me to even think about selling my truck. I think the plan is for Michelle to get the new (gonna be used) vehicle, and I will inherit her Explorer.

My team won our debate in ethics class today, so that was cool. I have no idea how, since if I had been a judge, I would have scored the other team much higher. I think the judges took pity on us since two of our members (one of whom was supposed to give an important argument) failed to show up. I ended up giving an argument in her place, in addition to my rebuttal duties. I also gave the closing remarks. Everyone who showed up stepped up and did as well as they could.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your blog!!

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius