Sunday, October 31, 2004

As of 8:30 PM last night, I had no sermon for today. I finally got inspired, and put something together. I went waaaay long, maybe the longest in Cumberland Presbyterian history, but most people did not seem to mind. I think I finished about 12:15.

I am sort of dreading tomorrow, moreso than most Mondays. I hope it goes well.

Michelle had an interesting dream last night. She dreamt that she received horrible service at a fast food restaurant, and I think she may have said she got into a physical confrontation (in the dream). Today after church, we went to Burger King, and received the worst service ever. It took three tried for the guy to make a burger with "no pickles and no mustard". The first time, it had both pickles and mustard. The second time, it had pickles, and extra mustard. The third time, it was finally right. But of course, my burger and fries were cold by then. Jeez, it was horrible. Fortunately, she kept her cool and no blood was shed. Although, we were both pretty ticked off. LOL.

I have a paper due Thursday in philosophy, so I guess I had better read the other half of the material.

We went over to Tim's tonight to hand out candy. We left before they got back from trick or treating, so I relieved him of some of his DVDs. I am watching the Eagles' reunion concert right now, to be followed by Rounders. I also took back some DVDs of mine that he has had for quite some time. I bought a new rack to hold my cds and DVD's, but have not as yet assembled it. So, I have about 150 various cds scattered around the house, and all my DVD's are on the floor next to my bed. I guess I will get around to it sometime. Oh well.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius