Thursday, October 14, 2004

Tomorrow is the official mid-term, and my Brit Lit class has yet to have a graded assignment. LOL. It's almost comical.

On my way home tonight, my headlights began to dim, and the radio started fading out. The battery voltage meter was reading 10 volts, and it was dropping. I made it about halfway home before the engine stalled. I called Michelle, and she took me home. I had to leave the truck (Xanthas) on the side of the road, but I will get it taken care of tomorrow. I hope it is still in one piece. Something must be wrong in the electrical system, because the battery, starter, and alternator are all new. Maybe its the voltage regulator, I dunno. Wish me luck.

The library is open during the break, which is good because I have a ton of work to do. I have to read two plays for existentialism, and write a paper about them. I also have to read "Hard Times" by Charles Dickens for Brit Lit. Joy.

Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius