Friday, October 22, 2004

I got a lot of work done yesterday on my paper for existentialism. I just need to clean up the works cited page, and it will be ready. It needs to be good, after the horrendous test.

Earlier this week, Michelle and I signed up for Netflix. We received our first shipment of movies yesterday, so we are looking forward to watching them this weekend. Cool. We got "High Fidelity", which we both have already seen, and "Love Actually", which I have not seen (I think maybe she has). We also got a Bruce Hornsby concert. We both like Bruce a lot.

I have a youth council meeting in Nashville tomorrow morning. Joy. A meeting on a Saturday--what a concept! Stop the insanity, please.

I am preaching next Sunday, so I really need to start working on my sermon.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius