Thursday, October 21, 2004

I havent had much to say recently, so it has been a while since I have posted. I don't really have much to say today, but I felt like writing something, so I am going sort of free-style.

I got the results of my existentialism test this morning. Uh, not good. The highest grade in the class was 31/40, and unfortunately, that was not my grade. I got 23/40. Damn that hurts. The prof told me that the grades overall were lower than what he expected, and relied by saying something like, "Well, duh. That was the hardest test ever known to mankind. Jeez." Something like that, not exactly. Anyway, I can still get a B in the class if I do well on the papers. Speaking of which, the first paper is due next Tuesday, so I guess I need to get started on it. I am almost finished reading the material, so I should be able to knock it out tomorrow. Cool.

Fall break was wonderful. Michelle and I had a great time hanging out, and I think we actually got some work done, although not much. LOL. I guess that's why they call it a "break". LOL.

Fidelio has been running wonderfully with his new RAM chip; I am so jacked.

The Red Sox somehow staved off the curse last night. Winning 4 straight against the Yankees was incredible. I am not sure who to root for in the Series, but I lean against rooting for Boston. That would be setting myself up for serious heartbreak. if they somehow do win, however, that city will burn in celebration. Hopefully Ellen's part of town will be OK. LOL. I guess Cambridge is a whole other universe anyway. LOL.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius