Monday, October 11, 2004

I have been studying all morning for my existentialism test, which is 40% of the total grade. It is going to be really tough. Wish me luck.

I made a wish list at Amazon.com, and I put a link to it in the left margin. Treat it like a Chicago election: buy (vote) early and often. LOL. Seriously, if you are thinking of getting me a gift for Christmas, there is a lot to choose from. Some are cheap, some not. Thanks.

I have a game at Waverly tonight. It should be a lot of fun. The head referee is a guy whom I really like. He is great to work with. Although, he must be a reptile. It could be 35 degrees outside, and he would be wearing shorts and a short-sleeve shirt. I am going to be cold tonight. Oh well.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius