Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Michelle just found me in the library, and brought me a gift to help me take my mind off my test tomorrow. She bought me a 96-count box of Crayola crayons!! COOL!!! Growing up, I never had more than the 16-count box, so this is really neat. It even has the sharpener on the back. YAY!! She suggested that I use an assortment of colors on the test tomorrow. I wonder how that would go over. LOL.

Actually, I am thinking of asking him if I could type the answers on the laptop, then print them out. My right hand has been hurting lately, and it is a bit difficult to use a pencil or pen. Two summers ago, I jacked up my index and middle fingers by getting hit with a foul ball, and on Mother's Day this year, I dislocated my thumb playing volleyball. Once it went back into its socket, I naturally kept playing, and knocked it out again. At that point I gave up. The next day, I had a final exam. That was tough. Ever since, the thumb gets weak and sore from time to time. This is one of those times.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius