Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Yesterday's doubleheader at Cumberland was interesting. Ominous clouds hung overhead all day, but the rain held off until just after we got done. So, that was cool. We had some fireworks after the 6th inning. A player for Columbia St. got picked off to end the inning, and had a few choice words for my partner, such as "you fucking suck", and so forth. So, my partner immediately ejected him. Columbia St. is a JUCO team, and Cumberland is NAIA, and the two organizations have some rules that vary. Such as, in NAIA, when a player is ejected from a game, he must sit out the next game. However, when we met at home plate for the second game, this player was in the lineup. I was really hoping the Columbia St. coach would not go nuts, and thankfully he didn't. He just changed the lineup, and told the player to go sit in the bus. The second game went off without a hitch.

My middle school games today were cancelled, so that was a bummer.

This morning, I took my truck to Midas to get a new muffler put on. My old muffler fell off a while ago, so I was glad that I had a lifetime warranty on it. Cool.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius