Friday, March 25, 2005

I've been busy moving more files tonight. I have got almost everything moved. Somehow, in moving everything last night, I lost all my stuff in MS Outlook. All my contacts, address book, and email messages. So, tonight, I did a system restore, and now I have everything back in place. Cool. I was kind of worried there for a while.

It is now 2:30 AM in Knoxville, and I am IMing with a maniacal umpire friend of mine who lives there. Jordan Ferrell is the next coming of the Chris Winn/Mike Clark combo. That guy is falt out nuts about umpiring. He is one of the very few bright young umps we have in the area. We need to develop more guys like him, beacuse Mike and I are not going to be around forever. I enjoy talking with him, and working with him.

While I have been moving files, I have also been backing up all my digital pictures onto CDs. I have filled 4 CDs so far. Probaly have enough pics for about 2 more.

I have also been listening to Eric Clapton for the last 3 hours or so. He is without question my favorite artist of all time. I love all his music--the blues, the pop, the jazz, the country--just all of it. Yippee. It is not often I get a huge block of time free to listen to all his stuff, so I enjoy it when I do. Right now, I am at the beginning of a 13 minute live version of "Old Love". Way cool.

I am going to continue moving stuff, so once again, I hope everyone has a great night.

Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius