Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Ever since we last week when we saw the TPAC production of Billy Joel's rock musical "Movin' Out", I have been listening to a lot of his music. I have long been a fan of Billy Joel, but it occured to me that I had not listened to anything of his in a couple of years. I remember that when I was in Youth Group in high school, we listened to and analyized Joel's "Keeping the Faith". I am sure Rusty thought it must have had a religious connection, but when we dissected it, we realized it was basically about growing up, drinking beer with your buddies, and a young man's never-ending quest to get laid. I also remember that was the first and last time we listened to pop music in Youth Group. LOL.

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius