Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I have a doubleheader today at Motlow, and the forecast is good, so that is good news. Michelle is riding with me, so she can spend the day at their parents' house working on wedding stuff.

Yesterday, we went to the public library. We each picked up a book, mine is on the philosophy of Ralph Waldo Emerson. I also got a video on the Dead Sea Scrolls. I am sort of reading a book on the scrolls, but it is incessantly boring, so I am not getting very far with it. Maybe the video will be better. I also got several CD's--Elton John, U2, Steely Dan (which is not one person, in case you are wondering), Dwight Yoakam, and Brian Wilson's Smile. All cool. I ripped them all onto my hard drive for later review.

I called Greg Walker's radio show for the first time in what seems like forever yesterday. We ended up talking more about the wedding than we did about sports. Which is how almost all of my conversations go these days. I can't wait for the wedding to be over, if for nothing else than I would like to talk about something else for a change...LOL.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius