Thursday, March 24, 2005

Michelle and I went to the Maundy Thursday service tonight, and it was great. Other than the fact that she is wrecked with sinus problems. Communion was a little weird for me, though, in that I was asked to help serve. Normally when I take communion, I sort of go off into this other place mentally, really focused and self-centered. Helping serve, I did not get this chance. Although it was nice to help others get closer to their faith, so I guess that is just part of being a minister--sacrificing oneself for others.

Michelle and I have been talking about possible baby names. NO, SHE IS NOT PREGNANT AT THIS TIME!!!!!! Although, if the wedding date gets moved up, you may know why---LOL!!

I think we have settled on a boy name--Zephenius Euphrates Winn. We have not quite decided on a girl name as of now.

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius