Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sunday morning, I woke up with a scratchy throat and a bit of a headache. By yesterday morning, I was completely wrecked with sinus pain, stuffy nose, severe headache, sore throat, and a general sense of being mad for being sick. I got my hair cut on Saturday at Sportclips, and there were about 15-20 kids there with their dads, and I think I may have picked up something there. Anyway, I feel a little better this morning, but not much. I am grateful that lat night's class was cancelled, so I was able to just chill at home.

I am at school now, although I did not go to my first class. The fourth week of a semester may be the earliest I have ever skipped a class, since I rarely ever miss anyway. I have New Testament at 5:30, so I am going to read and do research until then. I have to write an exegetical paper for that class, which was the most difficult type of paper for me to write as an undergrad. The one I did in Ethics class last spring, I only got a C on it. I am going to need to do better this time.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius