Monday, February 12, 2007

It was a big wake-up call this morning when I realized how I had gotten almost no work done this weekend. While I was hanging out at the hospital, I got some reading done, but not much else. So, today, I had to get down to business.

I wrote a paper that was due for tonight's class (Interchurch Relations), and it probably wasn't too bad. I also finished a paper that is due for Thursday (Christian Beliefs). I still have a paper for Church History on Wednesday, although I have completed the reading for that. I just need to synthesize some thoughts on it. And I still need to do some research for research class...how ironic. I need to come up with ideas for projects for history and relations classes.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius