Monday, February 12, 2007

Michelle was cleared to come home yesterday, so it's nice to hve her back here. The source of her pain was never really determined, although the doctores did say specifically that her pain had nothing to do with the baby. So, that was really the best news we could have hoped for.

Michelle originally had an appointment with her OB today, so we are double-checking to see if we are still supposed to go in. OK, we just found out that we do not have to go in today. The doctor told her to take the week off from work, and she will be re-evaluated next Monday.

My experience in Potts Camp yesterday was wonderful. The name of the church is Lebanon Church, and although it was originally a United Methodist Church, it is now non-denominational. It's a tiny church, even smaller than the Dotsonville Chuch of Christ, where my mother went for many years. There were about 15-20 people there, and they all treated me very nice. They asked me to come back, so it looks like I will serve there long-term.

After worship, one family took me to lunch, and we had a nice time. After that, I went back to Memphis, and hung out at the hospital with Michelle until she was ready to go home.

Once again, we really appreciate all the calls, emails, visits, and text-messages. Your support means so much.

Peace,

Chris

1 comment:

Chris Winn said...

It was my pleasure. Please do not forget the part when you said I was "Dad of the Year". I think that earned me some slack for a little while...LOL...like maybe a day...LOL.

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius