Saturday, February 10, 2007

Michelle's episodes of pain have become further apart, which is a good thing. We still do not know exactly what is causing the pain, so that is a bit troublesome. She is going to have some blood drawn in a few minutes, and then some more at 6 AM tomorrow. There is a chance that she will get to come home tomorrow, but I am a little pessimistic about that. We'll see.

The surgeon basically told her that she is not to go back to work, so our plans have changed. We had been planning on switching roles, with me going back to work, in about a month or two. Uh, looks like it needs to be sooner. So, I am agressively pursuing gainful employment. I have a couple of good leads already, so hopefully something will work out.

I ran home for a bot to get something to eat, and am going back over to the hospital in a little while. I was able to get some good reading done this afternoon, while it has been quiet. I am going to spend some time tonight in prayer, and then I will be ready for tomorrow.

We have had several calls, visitors, and text messages. We really appreciate the well-wishes.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius