Monday, January 02, 2006

Yesterday was quite wonderful; a great way to start the new year. We cleaned the apartment from top to bottom, so now it looks really good. It is almost impossible to do any cleaning in December, so the place had started to look pretty rough.

After cleaning, I grilled some steaks and corn on the cob for lunch. Mmmmmmm good.

Later in the afternoon, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Redskins play the Eagles. Michelle was supposed to have a Mary Kay appointment during that time, but her people failed to show up. So, she came over and met me, and we enjoyed eating some greasy chicken wings...LOL. Also, the Redskins won the game, so I was ultra-hyped. They play their first playoff game this Saturday, so I will get to watch it before we leave for Tullahoma.

Today, I am going to Home Depot to get some screws in order to hang up a new shelf we bought recently. Saturday, it occurred to me that an empty shelf does not look so good, so I surprised her with a Precious Moments figurine. She was quite happy.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius