Monday, January 23, 2006

Philosophy in Film class is going to be really cool. Some of the movies we will watch, I have already seen. Others, I have not. I really like how the syllabus lays out the themes we will discuss from each film, and the assigned readings. I am going to love this class.

I have spent the past 2 hours doing my Spanish homework online. Nothing more is due until Feb. 3. Cool.

When Michelle gets back from her Mary Kay meeting in about 30 minutes, we are going to watch Caddyshack, which might be the funniest movie ever made. I told her it's a travesty that she has never seen it, so she rented it. Cool. I also think it's a travesty that I do not own it...LOL. Maybe that will be the next one I buy. Although my media purchasing is now geared more toward music, since there are about 5 new CD's that I want and do not have. I hope to get some/all of them soon. Train's new CD is released Jan. 31 (I think), so I am excited. I love me some train!

I got some work done on my sermon, so that is uplifting. In fact, I even emailed the church secretary the title of the sermon, although that usually changes several times. Sometimes, it changes the night before I am to deliver it, so it unnerves me a bit to submit it so early. LOL.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius