Monday, January 23, 2006

Today will be a great day to get a lot of work done. I have a good game plan for the week, so I just want to make sure I stay on track and get done the things I need to. Which includes a ton of reading. I will be reading more this semester than any other previous semester. I'm gonna start this morning with some Descartes; one of the biggies. Then on to my ethics book, then some stuff for the Israel trip. After lunch, I need to go to the public library to return a book. Tonight, I am gonna do some Spanish. Oh, yeah--and my philosophy in film class meets today from 2:30 to 5:30. That should be interesting.

Oh, and another thing. At some point, I need to write a sermon for Febuary 12.

Is it possible to be overwhelmed in the second week of the semester?

I hope everyone has a great day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius