Thursday, January 05, 2006

I was recently asked to preach at the Clarksville church on Feb. 12. It will be, needless to say, quite exciting. It will also be great to be back in Clarksville that weekend.

I have started reading my books for the Israel trip. Deep. Very deep stuff.

One of my co-workers was involved a horrific car wreck on Monday night. The other driver crossed the center line, and hit my friend head-on. John is in really bad shape, with injuries to almost every part of his body. I was told that almost every bone in his head is broken. Please pray for him and his family.

We finally got both the phones in the apartment working. We have only had intermittent phone access for the past several weeks. As of this writing, both phones are working properly.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius