Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Israel trip group was supposed to have its first meeting of the semester tonight, but the professor got an infection from a recent outpatient surgery as is still recovering, so the meeting was cancelled. Which leaves me only slightly bummed, since, 1) I hate meetings, 2) This will allow me to do some work on other stuff. Although, it would have been nice to meet the people who are going on the trip. Of the 20 students going, I know only one of them. He was the Grad Assistant in my Jewish Thought class last semester.

I have a meeting with the Assistant Housing Director next Monday at 11:00 AM to discuss the recent issues in my area. I am sure that it will be a complete waste of time.

This weekend promises to be exciting. Michelle and I are going to Knoxville, mostly because I have a baseball umpires' training camp, and partly because her best friend lives there. We also will get to see my sister Jessica, and hopefully dominate some of the games at her board game party Saturday night. We also are going to try to see my cousin Claire, who has been in the hospital battling a brain tumor and all its complications. I hope that she will be well enough to see us.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius