Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Last night, I saw what may have been the funniest thing I have ever seen on a baseball field. In the second game, Mike was behind the plate. The area around home plate was really dusty, so much so that if someone breathed, the plate would get covered in dust. Mike called a couple of pitches that went against Rossview, so their fans, in a move straight out of Little League, started chirping for him to clean the plate. So, he did. When he finished, the crowd game him a standing ovation. Absolutely hilarious. I told Mike that if it had been me, I probably would have taken my plate brush and thrown it into the crowd, to let them know that I would not be cleaning it the rest of the night. LOL. That just shows Mike is probably a better person than I am. I know he is a better umpire.

Today, I am going to try to fix the wipers on my truck. I also am going to put new brake pads on it. Yay.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius