Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I am absolutely wasted this morning. I could hardly get out of bed this morning, my legs are so tired. I remember the days when I could umpire 6 games in one day, and keep on trucking the rest of the week. No more. Now, anything more than 2-3 days in a row, and my legs are jelly. I guess I am getting old.

I started a new book last week, called "God's Politics". It is about how politicians on both sides of the aisle use religion to their benefit. Obviously, the Republicans have a stranglehold on religion at this time. I heard Bill Clinton use a line out of the book the other day--that was hilarious. I am really loving the book so far.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius