Saturday, April 16, 2005

I got home from Louisville a little while ago, and found a letter from the University of Memphis in today's mail. I knew that this was my acceptance/rejection letter, so I was nervous before opening it. I was super-glad to see that I was accepted. I was getting really worried, because I had sent in my application months ago, and had not heard anything. Wow! Cool! I am really excited about Memphis!!

I was in Louisville today for a conference doubleheader at Bellarmine University. Michelle came along, and we had a great time. The games were not too hard, although my plate game went 10 or 11 innings. The scoreboard did not go above 9, so I lost count. I think it was 10. Anyway, it was good to finally get back home. Louisville is a long way to drive.

Tomorrow, we have worship in the morning, and round two of marital counseling after lunch.

Monday, I have a game at Vol State, and Tuesday, a game at Columbia State. It promises to be a busy week.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius