Friday, April 29, 2005

I have decided that my next computer will be an Apple iBook. I have been thinking about this for about a year now, and it just makes sense. I do not, however, wish to join the Apple "cult" that most Apple owners belong to...LOL. Since my younger brother is a Microsoft drone, and my sister is a Linux geek, I just want to start fights at holiday dinners...LOL.

My game yesterday at Motlow was cancelled. We are supposed to take the youth group to a Nashville Sounds game tonight, but the weather does not look good. I really hope we get to go, but I am not optimistic about it. Oh well.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Peace...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if you don't want to join the cult, you are admitted by default once you purchase an Apple computer. It could be worse.. you could buy a ten year old Amiga and join that cult.

Jessica said...

Hey, I fully support Macs. My only beef is with Microsoft.

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius