Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Today is Michelle's and Jessica's birthday. I would like to send a shout-out to both of them. I hope they both enjoy their special day. Michelle's suite-mates are cooking dinner for us tonight, so it should be a lot of fun. I am looking foward to it.

The power cord for my laptop has died. This is the second time that this has happened in the 16 months I have had it. Boo hoo. Seriously, this stinks. So, my computer access will be somewhat limited in the next few days.

I was at Grinder's yesterday at about 5 PM, and I ran into two of my philosophy professors who were there separately. It was funny, but kind of weird. The strangest things was that I was reading a book that was written by one of them. I made sure to point that out, so maybe I will score a few brownie points. LOL.

Michelle and I are taking the youth group to the Nashville Presbytery's annual fall retreat this weekend. It should be a good experience for everyone. I am preaching on Saturday morning, so for the past week or so I have been working on a sermon.

Sunday afternoon, my college baseball umpire's association is having its annual meeting. It promises to be 2 hours of sheer boredom. Oh well.

My football game last Friday was really exciting. CPA was leading Mt. Pleasant 14-0 after three quarters, but Mt. Pleasant scored 21 points in the 4th quarter to win the game. That was the first time I had ever been to Mt. Pleasant, and they treated us real well. I would not mind going back there again.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius