Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My sister turned me on to a software program called Last.fm, which tracks the music played on a computer and/or iPod. The chart below is not exactly accurate, as I did not have the iPod feature turned on, but it is a moderately decent representation of the music I am listening to these days. However, the majority of the music I listen to is via the iPod, so the chart will get more accurate when that info is uploaded.



I am going to take the Blazer to a glass shop this morning, because someone broke out one of the rear windows. They didn't take anything, so I think they broke it just to be mean. Some other people in the area have reported the same problem. Joy.

I will spend the rest of the day working on a paper for my theology class. The paper is due tomorrow, and I have not yet begun to write. It does not have to be too long, so it shouldn't be a problem. However, I have found that waiting until the last minute to do something in grad school is even less wise than it was as an undergrad. Not a good habit to be in.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius