Thursday, April 19, 2007

I emailed a paper to one of my professors today, and may have been a little over-dramatic about it. In my message, I told him he could "print this out, and kill a tree if you desire, but the blood of the creation will not be on my hands!"...LOL. Before class tonight, we got a chuckle out of it.

Tomorrow is going to be a light day. Just a little work at the office, then Michelle and I are going to work on the nursery. In the afternoon, I have a high school baseball game. Speaking of baseball, Saturday is going to be crazy. Starting at 10 AM, I am working the last 3 innings of a game that was suspended due to weather last week. Then, there is a full varsity game, and the day will conclude with a JV game. That's a lot of baseball in one day. Should be fun.

I hope everyone is doing well. Peace...

No comments:

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." --Confucius